You no longer have to be an involuntary beta tester. Dr Dave guides you through the technology maze, separating the hype from technology that actually adds to the quality of your life.

The Best of Dr Dave's Weekly Radio Show

Click here to listen to Archive shows

Monday, December 01, 2008

ChaCha. Just Call. Just Text. Just Ask

Get Answers and Ads!

Could be a great service, but I am VERY wary of having my cell phone turn into the mobile equivalent to my e-mailbox. In other words - SPAMMED!

If they do it like Google or OpenDNS, it will work. If they start spamming, they will have big trouble. I have a feeling they get that, but economics are everything, especially now, so they may get desperate and less committed to the clean, helpful type of advertising Google, OpenDNS and even Spiceworks are known for.

I have a call into the company executives to get the straight scoop. I'll update you here when I've got it...

0 comments: